Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Sunday, July 8, 2012

Delaware, Ohio Family Photographer: Three Generations of Family

Last weekend, I spent the day with my aunt Sue, uncle Roger, cousin Becky, and her family - Darin, Parker, and our Godson Oliver.  We wanted to capture some family photos of all three generations.  The weather cooperated and my uncle Roger and aunt Sue's country home was a beautiful setting for photos!

With the grandkids...

Roger and his "kids"...  :)

Very nice pic Darin and Becky!



Ewww... Parker, you cannot blame the dog!



Ollie had to take care of some business during our session.  He was making lots of calls and pacing around. :)

Too cute!  I think Parker was checking his stocks and Grandpa Roger was reading the comics!  Hehe!

No comments: