Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Family Photographer: "D" Family Fall Session

My second session this past weekend was oh-so-fun as well! I always love taking photos of the "D" Family! Evan and Alex are such wonderful models and leave me laughing every time! They are both so full of personality, and style! :) Enjoy these fall photos around their BEAUTIFUL new home!


Probably one of the most precious photos I've ever seen! :)








Love the colors, textures, and light here!





No comments: