Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Monday, January 17, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Photographer: A Very Harrington Holiday 2010

Now that I'm catching myself up from the holidays and getting a start on 2011, I thought I'd post some shots from the Harrington Christmas festivities. I'm embarassed to admit that I don't think I took any shots from Christmas Day! Oopsie! BAD photographer. We were too busy playing with my Dad's new point-and-shoot camera. So, I'll have to steal some pics from him!

Here was our Christmas Eve! Family shot with Adam, my sister Allison, and my parents, Sue and Mike.

Adam and I at my Grandparents' house. It's a tradition to take everyone's photos in front of the fireplace EVERY year.

My Mom's side of the family- Mary, Barb, Mom (Sue), Rita, Bill, Grandpa, Grandma, Jim (missing their sister Diane).

After dinner and gifts at my grandparents' we went to Adam's Grandma Sue's for treats and games. Her tree and gifts always look AMAZING!!!!! She is so creative and crafty!

Beautiful gifts under the tree!

I thought this shot into the mirror was cool. I always liked the concept of peeking in a window to a warm household of people celebrating the holidays, laughing and enjoying themselves. Kind of like the Christmas Carol concept when Scrooge is looking in the windows. Maybe I'm strange, but this photo gave me that effect. Now, if only "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" was playing, it'd be perfect!

My sister-in-law Kelly and her husband Brian with Grandma Sue.

The whole family hadn't gotten a photo together in ages, so I volunteered my talents. Uncle Scott, Grandma Sue, Aunt Jill, and Aunt Lori.

Adam and me with Grandma Sue.

And, they have about a million cats at their house. :) I can't keep them all straight. So, here are a few of my favorite shots of various kitties!


Someone's hiding in the tree! The kittens love playing with the garland and bows.

Grandma Sue with their super sweet doggy Quincy. He LOVES me!

Hope you had wonderful holidays with your loved ones! Happy 2011!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sherry,
These pictures are beautiful! Sue's tree is stunning, and everyone looked so great. Thanks for posting!

Angie