Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dayton, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Katie & Darius Wedding Album

It's design time. It's been a few months since I've designed a wedding album, so I'm super excited to let the creative juices start flowing again. And my wonderful couple has given me creative liberties to design it on my own!

Katie & Darius - let me know if you like the style so far!


My favorite page so far...

No comments: