Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Monday, February 4, 2008

Welcome!

Now that Harrington Photography's website is up and running, I knew I couldn't function without a blog to document my photography adventures. I hope you enjoy what the blog has to offer! Harrington Photography is based in Delaware, Ohio, but also serves the greater Columbus and Dayton areas.

Sheri

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your website, blog, and all the pictures! You are very talented and I am so glad you married that good looking hunk.

Anonymous said...

We adore your gorgeous pictures, specially the one in the special events page. We really love the beautiful lady tugging on the attractive gentlemen's red tie.