Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Saturday, January 15, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Photographer: Sands Night Out!

This evening I met up with my friend Sharr (whom you might remember from her recent family photos) and her best friends from college. They were all in a sorority together, and they all call one another "Sands." So, here are the five Sands and our meet up at the Marriott Residence Inn Downtown Columbus. Their makeup looked great thanks to Mac Makeup at Macy's Easton. I'm sure everyone will have their favorites because there are many more to come, but these are mine!




Sharr's close-up. We were just playing around at the beginning to test the lighting (which was probably one of the most challenging settings I've worked with!) and this came out - first try! I'm not even sure that I composed the shot, haha! We were just talking and taking shots.

And THIS is my absolute FAVORITE pic I think that I've taken. Other than softening skin and slight cropping, this is straight out of camera!

Now for Tonika - she knew how to work it for the camera! She's a natural!


Toni's close-up. She looked great in the lighting, too!


Michele loved posing! She is clearly a fan of "Top Model" and was striking her best pose in front of an old vault.

I love the dramatic lighting... this is new territory for me!

And Cassandra looked fab in her close-ups.


Parting shot... Thanks for your patience, ideas, and talent ladies! It was fun!!

No comments: