Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Photographer: Thank You for a Great 2010!

Wow! 2010 was an even bigger year for Harrington Photography than 2009! So, I can only imagine what 2011 might have in store for me.

I want to take a moment to thank each and every one of my clients from 2010, some of whom I saw multiple times last year! I really appreciate your business and support. And, I just love when you come back again and again! I look forward to meeting new clients in 2011, but even more, I look forward to continuing to work with you again. I treasure the fact that all of my clients have become a part of the growing Harrington Photography "family." Thank you for sharing your year with me! I look forward to many more memories. Enjoy the slideshow! :)

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Yay to the successful 2010! Enjoy everything that 2011 brings. :)