Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Children's Photographer: Keegan Turns One!

This past year flew by in a flash! And, I'm sure many parents have felt the same way, watching their children grow up. There were a lot of new little ones I got to meet in 2010, and already they're growing bigger and bigger!! Little Keegan (aka. Keegie Weegie) is a big boy now, and he just celebrated his first birthday. I cannot believe he's walking ALL OVER the place! To be honest, though, I never remember him being a baby. I took his photos when he was a few days old. After that, I can only picture him as being a growing boy. And, at our most recent photo session, he was already standing on his own and taking his first steps. Now he's walking and has big teeth coming in!

Last weekend, he celebrated his first year with friends and family. All the sweet goodies were homemade. Awesome job, Beth!




Playing while waiting on guests to arrive.

The Sophie-Monster!!! This is the only type of picture she's interested in taking anymore! BTW - this is her "upside-down silly face," while playing in the inflatable "Bounce House."




Keegan had a moment where he wanted to cry when everyone started singing. But then he thought, "Hey! They're all singing to ME!" And, he loved it.

Sooooo cute! My Dad got this smile out of him!

My favorite moment- while trying to take a family photo, Keegan thought it would be funny to smear icing on his Daddy!

Sophie was trying out Keegan's super-cool new power drill toy. The safety googles are toooooo cute.

A little messy after cake... opening the gifts.

Happy birthday Keegs!!

No comments: