Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Photographer: Card Designs

Hello 2011!!! I hope all my friends, family, and clients had a WONDERFUL holiday season! I can't believe it came and went so quickly... it was JUST Halloween! I enjoyed a well-deserved (in my opinion) holiday break from work. But, now I think it's time to get back to work! Keep checking my blog for new things to come for 2011. I will be launching a new program for clients soon, have tons of photos to review from 2010, will be updating my website, and I have lots of pics from my holidays to share with you! And, of course, plenty of upcoming portrait sessions for you to enjoy.

To begin, check out the revamped blog... you like? I always struggle to work with the pre-set Blogger templates, so this is what I could do with it and my lack of knowledge of html code. I'm happy with the change for now.

Also, check out this cool new feature: at the bottom of each blog post, you can click on your "reaction" to the post. Did you love it? Did it get you teary eyed? Was it a favorite? Show me your love by clicking the boxes or leaving comments! Thanks a bunch!

Here are a few designs I did for 2010, thought I'd share them with you!

Our 2010 Harrington Holiday Card



And, remember Erika and Kevin? They had me design a Save the Date card for them this fall. Check it out! I cannot wait until the wedding!!!

No comments: