Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Saturday, January 8, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Photographer: Dogs, dogs, dogs!!

The other day, my doggies were being so completely cuddly and adorable, I had to take pictures (if for no other reason than to show my husband, as he LOVES cuddling with sleepy doggies). But, I thought I'd share them all with you, too!

I came upstairs to find Tators snoozing on our bed in this position. I had no time to get any camera settings ready, I tiptoed into my office, grabbed the camera, assembled it, and snapped because a milli-second later, Booce came in the room and ruined the shot!

I could never get him to lay with his paws quite the same way again, but with some chin and head scratching, I got him to put his head down again. He looks like an old over-loved rag doll... :)


And, then Booce really ruined the photos! This is very similar to our daily morning routine. When Booce is ready to wake up he likes to pet Tators and lick his face. That's how he engages him in play. Better him than me!!

Boocers!!

No comments: