Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dayton, Ohio Children's Photographer: Keegan and Sophie

As I mentioned last week, I'm back from my winter hiatus and back in the swing of taking photos. I had a GREAT weekend capturing some amazing moments! My first session of the weekend was with Harrington Photography "poster children" Keegan and Sophie. :) You may remember my first session with Keegan from a few months back, in January. He was a wee little one... only 5 days old! Now he's 4 MONTHS old already! But, he seems much more savvy and sophisticated than 4 months. He has SO much personality. What a doll!! And a total HAM for the camera!

Our session had to begin with big sis Sophie warming up the camera while Keegan was in "hair and makeup." :)


I caught this cute moment with Keegan, Mommy Beth, and Grammy Nancy. Grammy Nancy had that baby giggling so loud.

Cutest thing I've ever seen!

No wait.... THIS must be the absolute cutest thing. Maybe I'm just biased, but I don't think there's anything cuter than a boy and his dog. And that grin just makes you melt!

Go Bucks!

Precious pic of Mommy and Sophie.

Sophie was blowing her Mommy kisses.

Love. It.

Already wanting to stand and walk at 4 months!

This should be on Chris' desk at work!

HA! Love it again. What hilarious expressions this boy has. He's wanting to say, "Hey lady, why don't you hand me the remote!"

Thanks Beth, Chris, and Nancy! This was too cute and too much fun! There are many more where that came from!

1 comment:

Julie (Proud Aunt of the Ring Bearer) said...

I love the picture of Keegan and his little puppy! I also love the one of Sophie blowing kisses. Keep the pictures coming.

Have a great season!

The Taylor's
Mike, Julie, and Zachary