Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Delaware, Ohio Senior Portrait Photographer: Congrats to Derek - Class of 2015!

It's always refreshing to have a senior session after taking so many infant and toddler photos... they actually smile and look at the camera right when you ask them to! :) This weekend's session with Derek was fun, laid-back, easy, but very COLD!!! We had originally planned to meet on a beautiful fall day in October, but Derek had a sports injury so we had to push back his session or he would have been on crutches in every picture. And, we got in his session just in the nick of time... as snowflakes started to fall. If you're in Central Ohio, you know what the weather has been like since Sunday - snow and sub-zero wind chills! Anyway, Derek was hoping for a "fall look" to his images, and I think we were still able to find the little bit of fall color that was left. We had fun at one of his favorite childhood hangouts - Blue Limestone Park in Delaware. I hope you enjoy! Go Pacers!!!







This is a great shot in both color and black and white!!





This is one of my favorites!







A little fun in the creek...



Got a very nice smile out of him here! :)




No comments: