Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Senior Photographer: Andrew - Class of 2012!

Also this weekend, I had the pleasure of taking Andrew's senior pictures. It was another perfect weather day (the rain missed us!) and I could not have had a more beautiful location for the session. Their friends opened up their beautiful home to us, and it had EVERYTHING a photographer could possibly want if they created their own "dream studio." I joked that they may see me lurking in their neighborhood and backyard with future clients. Hehe! Too bad it's all the way down in Mason, OH, or I would! :)

Enjoy Andrew's pics. He was such a great model! He was great to work with and willing to pose anywhere I put him! And, he was a total natural! :) He plans to study music performance (french horn - could you guess!?) when he goes to college. Best wishes for your senior year!!




I think this is such a great portrait in black and white!! Yearbook photo??


With his mom, Susan.




One of my favorites with the french horn!







I think it's going to be really tough to pick your favorites for your large prints!!! Enjoy! Many, many more to come!

No comments: